This past spring 78% of homeowners contracts were settled, as reported by the REALTORS® Confidence Index. The reason for the majority of the remaining 22% declined settlements, were a result of the home inspection. A home inspector serves a vital importance to the overall wellbeing and safety of your home. Most contracts involve a homeowners clause which will ensure you are getting your money’s worth. The following are our recommendations for how to go about the home inspector Central Point OR process:
For more information regarding the home inspections Central Point OR process – Contact Scott B. Moore with Rogue Valley Home Inspections!